Atlanta Fall Wine Fest
November 18, 2023; 1pm-5pm
Historic 4th Ward Skate Park
**New Date and New location due to the terrible weather forecast for Nov. 11**
- Over 50+ different wines to taste
- Beer, RTDs and Seltzers
- Unbreakable, acrylic souvenir tasting glass
- Live Music with Davis and the Love and DJ Alex Heisey
- Food will be available for purchase
$50 Advance, $55 after Nov. 2, $65 at the gate (unless sold out)
- Your ticket will automatically roll over to next weekend; no action required.
- If you can’t attend next weekend you will be able to transfer your ticket to the Winter Wine Fest on January 20th at Guardian Works instead. You can choose the 12-4pm session or the 6-10pm session.
- If you can’t attend and don’t want to transfer the ticket, we can provide a refund.
- You must reach out to email@example.com with your confirmation number by Friday, November 17th for a transfer or refund. You will forfeit your ticket if you don’t reach out in advance.
- Be sure to include which session you want to attend for Winter Wine.
- We will have FREE Bottled Water available throughout the venue.
- Everyone will get an acrylic wine glass to keep and take home (please note they must be hand washed, do not put in dishwasher)
- Wine and Beer will be cut off at 4:45pm
- 21 and up event, no kids, no babies, no pets.
- Questions?: firstname.lastname@example.org